Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Stream

Everyone always asks when they see the stream in our backyard how full it gets, so I thought I would show all of you curious people.

Notice all of the debris. Yes we happen to have these sweet little children who live behind us who want to be bridge engineers when they grow up. They put all they can find in the stream to see if they can get across and then I am stuck with their building materials. What you see here is only half of what they threw in. Oh what little sweethearts.


Yes, that is a particle board waterfall.
Meanwhile, Preston is getting more familiar with his dad's bike and he looks pretty comfortable. Pretty soon Preston is going to be tearing it up with Matt on the trails. Just "give it a little gas" Preston!

5 comments:

Selfieprotection said...

I love that kid! And Amy that is not a stream that is a river!

Kathleen said...

Wow - it looks like Preston is almost ready for his own bike! And that is quite a little water feature you have in your backyard.

P.S. I love Preston's shorts!

Megan said...

I'm so glad I found you guys! Cute pics. Matt is teaching him young! :) Next time you come to Cali give us a call...if you aren't too busy.

l.g. mcfifi said...

I'm glad to see the pics now- when I talk to Mat at work I often wonder how Preston is doing. He is a tank! So cute- I like your blog. I hope your enjoing your time at home with your baby- I want a stream in my yard- how relaxing

The Hunt Family said...

Hey I am so glad you aren't blocked anymore, I missed looking at the pics. You guys looks so happy. Your boy is a doll. Miss you in the neighborhood

Heather Hunt