Sunday, June 15, 2008

Preston's Laugh

It has been the hardest thing to try and capture Preston laughing on video. I have tried the past 2 weeks since the first time he started laughing. Whenever you put the camera in his face he just stares at you. Nicole found a way! While me and Nicole were waiting for the boy's race to start Nicole started to make Preston laugh and after a few failed attempts at trying to tape him she secretly video taped him but you can't see his face; however, you can hear his cute little laugh and I think it is the cutest laugh ever. So turn up your volume and get ready to laugh yourself.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh, cute!!

rachel b. said...

How sweet! It sounds just like squeaking, but he's still got time to work on it and get all the kinks out :-)

Field Family said...

He is so cute. I think his laugh is great. We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Mindy

The Hunt Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I miss those first laughs, well the first of anything. Enjoy it all, goes by way to fast.

Rebekah said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I can't wait to see him!