Sunday, September 23, 2012
Soccer!
Preston has joined his first soccer team. He likes the social part of the whole thing, but still does not understand the chasing the ball part of the game. Instead he runs around poking all the kids and running away. And, if he sees any kid on the ground it becomes a reason for him to collapse on the ground by the kid. It makes for an interesting game that would otherwise be just plain old boring soccer. Who knows maybe he is trying to distract the other team so that his teammates can take the ball and score a goal. Yeah, I am pretty sure that is the case. I think his favorite part of the whole game is getting a treat at the end. It's fun to see him play and eventually he will learn the concept. Doesn't he look so adorable in his little uniform?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Go Preston! He looks adorable, and I'm sure he makes for a much more interesting game than it would otherwise be. Love that boy!!
Post a Comment