Month 10?! My goodness. I can't wait for the baby to come, you must be going crazy! But at least you look adorable pregnant, if that makes up for anything.
Well, you definitely look pregnant! But at least it's all nicely concentrated in your stomach. You look really cute!
Amy you are a cute pregnant girl! let us know when the day come, I'll hope for your sake that it is soon! good luck :)
Just be sure to get sleep! I was almost asleep when i was pushing! You are looking really good even if you get to month 10!
YAY! I love it! I can't wait for him to be born. Come on Preston....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Month 10?! My goodness. I can't wait for the baby to come, you must be going crazy! But at least you look adorable pregnant, if that makes up for anything.
Well, you definitely look pregnant! But at least it's all nicely concentrated in your stomach. You look really cute!
Amy you are a cute pregnant girl! let us know when the day come, I'll hope for your sake that it is soon! good luck :)
Just be sure to get sleep! I was almost asleep when i was pushing! You are looking really good even if you get to month 10!
YAY! I love it! I can't wait for him to be born. Come on Preston....
Post a Comment