Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Me 28
I am officially 28, and I feel like my wrinkles from 27 have multiplied by a billion in one year. At this time last year I was expecting my second child and now I am a mother of 2 crazy, wild boys. I feel like I went from 27 to 40 in energy chasing these two all around all day. We have fun, but anti aging serums are definitely in my future.
Matt surprised me with the most deliciously dense chocolate cake. You have to special order this sucker and my man knows what I like. I was so happy, surprised, and hungry when I saw this thing. It's not a fancy cake, but it is so yummy. We also went out for a much needed date to one of NWA's most elite of restaurants, but just having a break from the kiddo's in a restaurant was delightful, so he could have taken me to Chick fil'a and I think I would have been happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment