Halloween was fun this year. Preston actually went trick or treating for the first time and also went to Matt's work where he filled his little bucket in his words "to top" twice! We have so much candy right now I don't know what to do with it all. I would have to say though, I think Preston enjoyed passing out the candy more than going trick or treating. Every time the doorbell rang he was so excited he would almost crash into the door trying to open it. And he was very good at obeying the rule of 2 candies to each kid.
2 comments:
Such a cute little yoho! And you have so much candy you don't even know what to do with it? Amy, I have an excellent idea of what to do with it . . . mail it all to me so I can eat it in one sitting and be sick all night. Or feed it to your hungry fetus :-)
Cute pictures. Can't wait to see the little yoho in person! I hooe he's still sporting the facial hair when we get there.
Post a Comment