Friday, February 15, 2008

Countdown

It's been a while since there has been a new post on the blog so I thought I would just entertain myself for a moment with something besides Nu Skin trademarks and patents. Not like this will entertain any of you who read it - but hey, why not?

First of all I am most excited to report that I only have a couple more weeks of this pregnancy stuff. The pregancy itself has not been too bad but it's now to the point where I look at my regular clothes and then my shelf in my closet with my pregnancy clothes and I sigh, grab the pants with the stretchy elastic, grab the shirt that could possibly - if I jumped off a building - work as a parachute and at the same time knowing that some part of this outfit will most likely be worn again this week, hopefully without anyone taking notice....sigh. On another note, I did have the pleasure of listening to my doctor schedule an inducement date that was so far away from my due date I couldn't decide if I should cry or punch him once he ended the conversation with the hospital. But my last appointment things went a little better and I am a little hopeful that this little boy will soon be here. And my doctor told me I will no longer need that faraway inducement date because of the progress of everything...hooray!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ha ha. Poor Amy! I don't know which sounds worse - being 8 1/2 months pregnant or suffering through trademark meetings every 10 minutes! I'm glad your doctor doesn't think you'll need to be induced. And don't worry - you'll be an awesome mommy!!

rachel b. said...

I think you should sabotage your successor. Like, tell her to do stuff that's totally wrong, and purposely mess stuff up before you leave so she has to try and figure it out. Then, when they ask for your phone number before you leave, give them a wrong number. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Cami said...

AMy, Thanks we are excited to have another one. It will be crazy with two but so fun! Gosh you are getting so close! I'm so happy and excited for you and Matt. It will be the most spiritual experience ever and babies bring so much joy into your lives! Keep us updated and good luck! take care