Wednesday, October 8, 2014

disneyland



Disneyland!  I was very excited to take these two boys to Disneyland.  For the past couple of weeks Porter would say this everyday, "I so es-sited to go to Disneyland!" and his little face would be smiling ear to ear.  We spent a lot of time on the computer looking at pictures and reading up on little Disney facts.  Rebekah, Alan, and Kathleen came out for the adventure and it was so nice to have an extra pair of hands to watch these kids and it made it possible for Matt to ride some rides ourselves.  I think the boys would have rather just had them come and not Matt and I.  Preston was inseparable from his Em'ma and Porter was very fond of his new Uncle Ah-won (Alan).  We spent 3 days at Disneyland / California adventure and I think all of us were exhausted by the end.  Preston and Porter's favorite ride at Disneyland was the Autopia and Buzz Lightyear. Preston even went on Space mountain and at the end of it when I asked if he liked it he said "no, because I didn't know where you were".  Preston's favorite ride in California Adventure was the Radiator Springs Racer (my favorite too!) and Porters was the Tractor Spin.  I think out of everything though, Porter's favorite was to see the characters.  He was drawn to them like a magnet.  He couldn't stop smiling once he saw one and he was on a mission to go up to them, give them a good stare down and then a big hug.  It was the cutest thing ever.
This shows just how excited this boy was for Disneyland.





























Goofy was trying to get them to act like pirates but they were not understanding.











































Radiator Springs racers.  Little Preston is in the middle.

The Ferris wheel.






1 comment:

Kathleen said...

You took so many cute pictures! Love them!