Porter is 18 months old! And lets be honest I know almost everyone out there thought he was way older than that. I know I kept counting the months and doing the math because I swear I thought he was older. And then Sunday would come and I would quickly realize that he was still not quite nursery age. Now he is and my Sunday's just got a little less chaotic.
18 month check up stats:
28 pounds
35 inches (preston right now is 42 inches)
95th percentile for height
70th for weight
Porter is quite the little boy. He attracts attention wherever we are. I honestly think every time I go out someone has a comment about Porter. His smile that completely light's up his face or his scowl that will actually pierce your heart. He has the power behind both. His mood can switch at the drop of a hat, but usually he is a happy little stinker. He throws his tantrums that he likes to add dramatic flare to. If he is angry he wants anyone involved to know about it. He waits until you are watching, finds a good fall to the ground spot, lunges himself forward and lets out the fakest cry you have ever heard. After a few minutes he gets up and walks past with his scowl face. It's pretty intense and it takes every muscle in my body to control the laughter when he is trying to put on such a serious act.Starting at 17 months Porter started balancing on his strider bike. That is correct. He can balance. It is amazing to watch the little guy ride. He is fast too. He is trying with all his might to catch up to his brother on his motorcycle, and yes, he has his eyes on Preston's motorcycle. He loves to ride his bike and would ride it every minute of the day if he could. Other likes include
*water - loves it all. Showers, baths, pools, hoses. If water is involved, Porter is there.* cooking - he always grabs a measuring spoon and wants to help me cook.
*motorcycles - obvious
*green grapes - LOVES
*his daddy - totally a daddy's boy
* the Truck book and Duck on a Bike
*Markers and crayons - to eat
*dogs - runs up to any dog and he thinks they say roar instead of woof
*his blanket...and binkie - kind of wish he didn't
*teddy
Words he can say*doggy
*moo
*meow
*mommy
*daddy
*calls himself bubba
*car
*bike
*moon
*no
*ball
*outside
Porter is still into everything. He has most recently found out that he can fill up cups from the fridge and he can now open the fridge door. Things have gotten a lot more exciting around here because of those new tricks. We love our Porter and his silly personality. He is entertaining and such a fun little boy to add to the family.


1 comment:
He is just the cutest little stinker! I loved all your descriptions of him, too. Give him a big half-birthday hug from Grandma!!
Post a Comment