Wednesday, March 21, 2012

03.14.12

Porter is almost 3 months old and Preston is turning 4 next week. My babies are growing too fast.



Preston's speech has improved so much lately. He says sentences and copies just about every word. I look forward to the day when all this speech stuff is behind us.

Porter is the smiley of all smiley babies and I LOVE it. Preston's favorite thing to do is make him smile and then he tells me "baby like me" then he kisses him and hugs him, and when I am not looking, pulls on one of his limbs to get that older sibling satisfaction of "I am bigger than you, and there is nothing you can do about it". Or else Preston is just trying to stretch him out. Poor porter. Yet he still smiles at his crazy brother.






2 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a cute baby Porter is! I love that happy smile. And it looks like Preston loves his Superman cape. Did you make it for him?

Field Family said...

Yes I did! The very first thing I made
On my machine. It's reversible too if he feels like being batman.